miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

Talking about food

Talking about food

The food is great! But the Mexican food is another level… the principal ingredients is corn because is our energy font, I live in tuxpan Jalisco where the most of people cook terrific, every flavor are fantastic, except the cream for me… in my town there are great variety of traditional food but also there are some food from another country like hamburgers, pizza etc, the traditional food from my town are tacos tuxpeños, coaxala and sopa and mole, they’re exquisite but my favorites are tacos tuxpeños although very spicy. There are many kinds of delicious food but not all they’re healthy, we always should take a balance diet for example: the grease is unhealthy for the heart but the vegetables and the fruit are very healthy by their properties, by the way my favorite food for lunch is fish, my mom cooks great! I often have eggs, sweet bread and a cup of coffee for breakfast, my favorite fruits are oranges and strawberries and I hate broccoli. Now is mealtime I have to go see you around!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario